Welcome to Parkroyal Pre-school
Our group began in September 1982 and was established by local parents who felt the need to provide a Pre-school for their community. Today we have around 90 children on our register. We currently have 11 members of staff, led by our supervisor Lindsey who has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Early Years Practice, who carry out their important role with dedication and it is they who create the happy atmosphere of which Parkroyal Pre-school is justly proud. Parkroyal Pre-school is a registered charity (Charity Number 1016616) and parents form the committee which supports the staff with decision making and fundraising.
Our aim is:
- To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a parent-involved community based group.
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- To work within a framework that ensures equality of opportunity
for all children and their families.
- To deliver the foundation stage curriculum through stimulating play activities.
We offer your child:
- A specially tailored curriculum progressing through the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Individual care and attention, made possible by a high ratio of adults to children.
- Fun and friendship with children and other adults.
- The support of a personal key person.
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in your own child’s progress.
Our group meets at the following times:
Monday to Friday 8.40am until 11.40am and 12.20pm until 3.20pm.
Our group offers education and care for children below school age and over the age of 2 years.
Parkroyal Pre-school is registered with Ofsted and was last inspected on 15th June 2016 where we achieved Outstanding in all areas. A copy of the report is available here Inspection Report June 2016